Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 3 to fold 3

(Topic created on: 19-09-2021 07:58 AM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi all I have had my flip 3 for over a month now I do like it great phone but the battery is nit that great.. I went to my local Samsung store and saw the fold 3 I was playing around with it and I fell in love with it but I don't no to go for the fold 3 now as I can use the pen bigger screen and bigger battery any thoughts I brought the flip 3 beginning if Aug so think my cooling off period is done 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Samsung give 28 days from date you received your flip, you can return if not happy. Check if you are still able to send it back. You may not be to late to get the phone you really want. If you are to late you can always sell your flip.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Some places only have 14 days cooling off period depending on where you've purchased from... and some have no cooling off if its face to face purchase and the box has been opened.

You generally see a more flexible cooling off process when things are purchased online or over the phone rather than face to face.

I think Fiona's suggestion of selling the device to fund a purchase for the Fold is the best option if you can do it... I don't think trade in options will work in your favour unless Samsung have specific ones involving just Flips and Folds.
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi yes I was thinking of selling it to help towards the cost etc think I may do that
bluace
Voyager
Options
Yea I think I will do the sell option as I think that will help as I really do want the fold etc
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung UK provide a 28 day cooling off period.

For other regions you'd need to check the Terms and Conditions @bluace 

If you intend to sell the Flip3 then please be vigilant to how you sell it and to who.

Be careful not to be scammed.

In the UK some Highstreet Stores buy and sell unwanted phones so do check in your region if shops like this exist.

I've been using the Fold3 since this Thursday and I haven't put it down yet !

What is phone brings is amazing hardware and software.

I'm sure you'll enjoy owning one.

Also if a person orders one before December 2021 Samsung also throw in a free starter kit that includes the Samsung Leather Case with sPen holder. And the sPen and extra nibs. And a 25w charger brick / plug.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes