Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLIP 3 PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 01:12 PM)
ClaireEM
Journeyman
Options

I've just had an email this morning telling me that my order has been cancelled. The website alternated between "your order doesn't exist" "your order is being processed" and now to "your order has been cancelled"

Chat bot claims it looks like I cancelled the order but couldn't provide an answer as to how. Told me to ring the call centre but couldn't confirm if this was in the UK.

Anyone else had similar and managed to get an answer?

So I sat down today and bit the bullet and called the support number. 15 minutes on the phone to a lady in Asia somewhere who could only say the same that it had been cancelled at customer request. This is certainly not the case. So now waiting on further investigations with the "internal" team. I won't hold my breath. Absolutely out of patience with this nonsense now.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@ClaireEM: I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue with your order. Please contact the Shop Team at your earliest convenience on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference number, or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have seen posts in the past from people who have had their order cancelled by Samsung but it's never been clear as to why this happens @ClaireEM 

I have seen posts recently that the Samsung Flip³ deliveries have been pushed back due to supply and demand. 

If this was me I'd certainly follow @AndrewL and give the Online Sales Team a bell.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ClaireEM
Journeyman
Options

Thank you Andrew, I did try via Twitter but got no response. Maybe there are a lot of us today!

0 Likes
ClaireEM
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210925-203052_Email.jpg

 So finally an admission as to why my order was cancelled.

0 Likes
lisaloha
First Poster
Options

I cannot tell you how much I sympathize.  I *TRIED* to place my pre-order for over one week.  The website kept freezing, emptying my cart at the payment page, put me in a loop between 2 pages, etc.  At one point I let my phone sit for over 8 hours (while I was at work) and the next page never loaded - the grey bar just scrolled and scrolled.  I tried all the iterations of payment methods, accessories, etc.  Each time I tried, the free gifts and promos changed, until I finally gave up and just ordered the most obvious accessories with my $100 credit.  I selected to pay with Affirm financing, since this process took so long (over 80 attempts!!!) that I wanted the buffer of 21 days to try, since  it seemed like the Universe was trying to block me from making this purchase for some reason.  The order was finally made on 9/4.

A few weeks later, I received an email that my entire order was going to be delayed by one month.  What could I do?  It took my soooooo many hours to finally make the order go through, I could live with the delay.  Then a week or so later, I got another email that my order was cancelled.  I got on the chat and found out that it is a supply problem.  Two chats later, I was advised to redo the same order and they would guarantee a price adjustment.  The problem?  The "exact" order cannot be made because the accessories and gifts are GONE.  

So 2 days ago, I finally got a phone number for a human, who (during an hour and 15 minute call) said that he would reproduce my cart and *after payment* I could submit a request for the price adjustment refund.  NOPE!  I am not going to risk paying full price when they could possibly not be "able" to refund the $800 of the difference.  So he tried to do it from his end.  My confidence dropped when he did not know what the S Pen Pro is and I had to explain it to him TWO TIMES. 

Eventually, he first tried to tell me that I had to contact my carrier, since I ordered an Verizon phone.  I said replied that I had NOT ordered through Verizon because they did not have a trade-in credit, that I ordered through Samsung.com, Samsung.com sold me a package with specific gifts and discounts, and Samsung.com was the party that cancelled the transaction.  Then he said that he would fill my cart, send me an email to complete payment, and that he would transfer me to Affirm (financing partner) to finalize the sale, including the original discounts.  THEN HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!!  NO EMAIL WITH MY CART, NO NUMBER TO CONTACT AFFIRM, NOT ONE SINGLE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!

So, yes.  I understand your frustration.

0 Likes