Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 3: Green line in the middle of the screen

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 05:30 AM)
Sanjay07kumar
Journeyman
Options

I have been using z flip for almost 4 month. Now there is a green line started appearing at the middle of the screen. I have taken it to service center, they rejected my warranty claim stating phone had scratches/damage(day to day usage).

They didn't event try to look inside the phone. Such a poor service by samsung. 

Also Samsung service team  told me, if there is a small scratch on the phone then the warranty will be rejected.

Dono know why I bought this Samsung phone. Worst service I have seen in my life. 

7 REPLIES 7
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wow worrying, Samsung Customer service is reaching new lows
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Sonia42
First Poster
Options

I have had my flip and it suddenly got a green line in the middle too.Is their any way i can fix it myself???

0 Likes
Sanjay07kumar
Journeyman
Options

No, you need change the screen by spending 30k.. Samsung flips are very poor quality.. everyone is facing this issue in flip model.. dont trust and buy Samsung phone again..  I wasted my time and money trusting Samsung.. they got pathetic support

0 Likes
Melissam11
First Poster
Options

This has happened to me too, 02 repairs and Samsung repairs are saying that they are going to charge me £300 to get my screen repaired even though it's an actual fault in the phone/software. They are blaming it on a tiny little scratch on the back of my phone. 

I'm on a contract with them but I have this green light going across my screen!! Have you managed to sort it out? 

0 Likes
Melissam11
First Poster
Options

Ive had mine for about 2 months and the green line appeared. They aren't doing anything apart from trying to scam me. 

0 Likes
Members_k5lmwx1
First Poster
Options

Agreed Samsung are really rubbish, flip phones avoid at all costs

0 Likes
Gaurav Java
First Poster
Options

same here man! I have the same problem.

0 Likes