j123456789
Pathfinder
Options
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Didn't think it would be long! Saying that, I think Samsung will make an exception and fix it for free under warranty, but only to avoid bad publicity at such an early release stage.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Andy3
Voyager
Options
I call this fake. Its from reddit so its fake or done on purpose.
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Bent the wrong way. Funny how the crack Is exactly where the fold/hinge is. Its purposely been folded the wrong way. A crack is not normally a perfect line where the hinge is.
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
That's super fake
Petequ
Explorer
Options

Great !!! I see they fixed the problem from flip 3.... not

0 Likes
maithai
First Poster
Options

I have been using Z fold 4 for less than a week. I have never dropped it but it already cracks at the fold. When I click on "return" on my order page, I only receive a notification "close". It does not allow me to return the order. 

20220903_125911b.jpg

0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options
Can't you get a replacement at all?
0 Likes
maithai
First Poster
Options

I have been waiting for Samsung support for also most two hours. I wanted to return, the online shopping said "no return or replacement option" and transferred me to another agent. After one hour waiting, I was connected to another agent. That agent said "I transfer you to online shopping". I am being played like pingpong

0 Likes
Petequ
Explorer
Options
No way as you will see from flip 3 owners crack exactly the same developes after hardly any use see you have a fold look at flip 3 forums exactly the same !! They say its your fault... its rubbish
0 Likes