Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty flip phones

(Topic created on: 08-08-2023 05:46 PM)
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

Samsung are thevies , and liars they said my phone screen was broke aftre the 2ND time it broke after 3 months and it was only broken by there repair team if it was because it left my house  with a fault not a broken screen but then came back with 4 pin holes isometricly in each corner and they tried to blame that on me, unless i work in area 51 i dont have the techno to make that mark, then wanted me to pay 359 pound . When i refused they sent my phone back , screen punctured in each corner and now no shop will repair it because they dont go go near flip phones because shops cant give a guarantee on the screen because they break to often. So nobody buy a FLIP PHONE stick to the S series and you will be ok.

15 REPLIES 15
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

Notice the small pin prick hole in corner , well that was in each corner . Samsung said they cant fix it free because the screen was punctured, my question is who by? And of course because the screen is not air tight it started coming away in the middle i will send you a picture of what it looks like now.

16915843810635692374927681472429.jpg

1691584443745505165998862161658.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks for getting back to us with those pictures and info, @Members_OBTX6Ul.

We’d like to have a further look into this one for you, so if you haven’t already sent a PM to SocietyGirl, can you send us a PM to Sam_UK with your details (e.g. reference numbers, name, contact details)? We'll then be able to check into the case history from the Samsung side of things.

Only if you'd like us to do so, of course. 

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

Hi, yes i would like to send a pm to Sam_UK but only just joined on here and dont know how to.

0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

Hopefully, as suggested, Samsung U.K. can help with this. It’s all a bit unclear concerning what’s happened. Are you claiming under the Samsung optional accidental insurance policy, with a limited number of claims within a year or under the general guarantee which doesn’t include accidental damage? Any DPD photos of the phone in a box before transportation are unlikely to be helpful in showing damage. I’d agree with the suggestion that photos of damage, or no damage, should be taken before sending a phone off. Also, why do Samsung alone have the ability to make four holes in the screen? Plus the resulting damage is surprising.  You say the phone had a damaged screen once but for the second repair the screen was not damaged. What was the fault when you returned the phone then? It’s all very confusing and I’m not sure that this is a basis to boycott Samsung phones!

0 Likes
Sam_UK
Options

@Members_OBTX6Ul wrote:

Hi, yes i would like to send a pm to Sam_UK but only just joined on here and dont know how to.

No worries. And we've replied to your PM, @Members_OBTX6Ul.

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

Hi 1st thing 1st i never said boycott ALL samsung phones just flip phones 2nd the both times ivr sent my phone was to do with lines across the top and down the side and both times screen went black apart from the lines which was bright light, the first time samsung fixed it free ( why would they not it was 2 month old) a month later when it went back to them again , thats when SAMUNG said my phone screen was damaged NOT ME and thats when they wanted me to pay. They had to come up with somthing different otherwise it would still have been under gurantee from the month before when they "fixed it". That is where the despute is at. I hope i have cleared that up .

0 Likes