Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU Z Flip 3Battery drain after July update

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 04:50 AM)
Members_WQKvB5L
First Poster
Options

Like the people experiencing battery drains on their S22 after the July update, I experience the same: the phone just drained completely (down to 3%)  even while going into extreme energy saving... Samsungs customer support was useless ("you might want to try factory reset"). This has occurred only after two updates within a short timespan: the F711BXXU2CVF1 (with security patch level 1 June 2022) was issued on 5 July 2022 while F711BXXS2CVG1 was offered 13 July 2022 (with security patch level 1 July 2022). Even during the short phone call (on the landline) with the Samsung customer support agent on the "smart tutor" the batter drained about 1% per minute.

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

After main updates I choose to clear my phone's System Partition Cache File Section @Members_WQKvB5L 

I've seen posts where people's phone's appear to have some increased battery drain.

As we all set up our phone's differently and use different apps troubleshooting this isn't an easy task.

This can be started via Safe Mode.

Sending feedback and any relevant error reports to Samsung can help too via the Samsung Members App.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes