Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Security Issues UK

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 09:50 PM)
Quantumtesla
Explorer
Options

Hi All

I have been arguing with DPD now for nearly 4 days and Samsung aren't helping me either.

I ordered a 512GB Z Fold 4, watch pro, buds 2 and a silicone grip case. Samsung dispatched it all on Thursday but put it in 3 packages. I was eagerly awaiting Friday after getting my DPD emails.

Unfortunately nothing arrived. I rang DPD and they basically said that due to me having 3 telecom parcels to the same address there security team will hold on it until Samsung speak to them.

Samsung have never heard of this when I ring them but DPD complaints team are adamant nothing can be delivered until Samsung speak to there security team.

I'm now completely stuck and no one is helping me. Had anyone had this issue before?

9 REPLIES 9
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This forum is full of people being robbed by either DPD or the Samsung returns centre.

Always pay by credit card.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Quantumtesla
Explorer
Options

Yeah I did. Apparently all my stuff is still at the depot but it feels like a right con to me 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah sounds like total BS (from DPD), never heard of such a story.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Ade0410
Explorer
Options
Me neither. DPD have been great with all parcels from Samsung even when more than one.
0 Likes
Quantumtesla
Explorer
Options

First issue I've ever had too. The official word from DPD was 

"as my colleagues advised these three parcels are awaiting clearance from our Security Team, as these are three high-valued items going to the same address, we have to have approval from the sender Samsung.

I appreciate that they are advising you differently, but as they’re our customer they are aware of our procedures and these cannot be changed on any high-value delivery.

I understand this is very frustrating from your side, but I am unable to provide you with a time stance of when the parcels will be cleared. We have made the depot aware of the urgency, but again the date when the parcels will be released does depend on how quickly Samsung liaise with our Security"

0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I assume though, eventually Samsung will be able to tell that things haven't been delivered ? Perhaps just keep chasing Samsung saying you not recommended anything. Samsung need chase with DPD and argue it out themselves. If Samsung say they can't help then just cancel and buy from elsewhere. Tbh I'm never purchasing direct from Samsung again as they seem terrible if anything other than a perfect delivery is achieved.
0 Likes
Paul0165
Journeyman
Options
My due 26th order Fold4 and watch so hope I don't get same issue. Hope you get yours sort soon.
0 Likes
Quantumtesla
Explorer
Options

Cleared security and coming tomorrow hopefully.. fingers crossed

0 Likes
Members_lHq2Flx
First Poster
Options

I am in the same situation with my Samsung Jet Bot robot - Samsung are completely useless. DPD have marked the item as delivered and have signed the delivery on my behalf! what a bunch of thieves. Samsung are refusing to help I now have to wait for 10 working days for an "investigation". 

0 Likes