Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 08:28 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Just wandering has anyone with the z fold 3 wish they got the z flip 3 instead? I do love the z fold 3 and it is better battery alone then the flip but the weight its a very heavy phone and I only have small hands lol I think I would literally miss the big screen if I ever did get rid or do I just hold out until Aug time for the new release of the flips an folds 4 just wanted some opinions thanks 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Honestly, I would wait till August. Its not that far away. Next flip & folds will most likely have improvements.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I was looking at purchasing I did look long and hard at the Fold³ and Flip³ and although the Flip³ is a very nice phone it's form factor was a little too small for me when closed, and the outer screen gave minimal usage.

So the Fold³ albeit a heavier phone is fine and when folded the screen was much better to use although a little too narrow was a much better fit for me not to mention that gorgeous display when unfolded !

The Fold⁴ rumours are rife at the moment with some suggesting it's not going to be as tall and more squared in regards to the display with improvements to certain areas such as the cameras.

In regards to the width of the outer screen time will tell.

So all in all I'm not regretting deciding to purchase the Fold³ over the Flip³ as the Fold better suited my own personal wants and needs @bluace 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "