Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't Always Pay to Pre-Order Early

(Topic created on: 17-08-2022 04:26 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This email wasn't something I wanted to see after already Pre-Ordering my Z Fold 4.

But those that haven't, if you get the offer, it's not bad on a phone that's not released yet 

9 REPLIES 9
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
I Kept getting Ad Emails about the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G on Gmail from Samsung telling me about buying it even though i was already using the device and shortly after owning the Fold 3 5G i got a pop up notification about Buying the Flip 3 5G
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
I think what he's saying is he paid full price and now you can get it with 15% off, probably due to poo pre order sales
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Glenntech  Pity you missed out but suppose the chance you take.  Fairly attractive offer on the upgrade programme for those who would be interested in the latest Fold.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Got the same so took the plunge , also if you add to basket and log into samsung members gives you 14k points so you get some more back to spend In the Samsung store, decent amount discount just change no free memory upgrade option as well.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well yes, waiting sometimes can bring rewards.
Will try speaking with the shop team, but probably won't get anywhere.

Thought I'd post in case anyone was interested and to look out for the email.
Definitely a good saving on a pre release device
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

I’m tempted to cancel my order and then reapply but know it will be hassle!

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah plus you would have to wait for a refund.
The way I see it is, that was money I was ready to spend on the device anyway.
So not actually losing out. Just would have been better if this had come earlier
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Glad I waited! Do we still get the Disney plus and free case then? Or is the 15% off instead of.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It says you do if you look at the smallprint. I'm assuming the case doesn't come as part of it. But still worth trying to claim as it could be, you are pre ordering
0 Likes