Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Does the Z flip 3 front screen have a always on function so you can always see the time?

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 07:23 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Does anybody know if the z flip 3 front display has an always on function so you can always see the time? Or does it always turn off after a certain time? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @AshtabS9Ultra  ,

If you enable and adjust it in Settings > Lock Screen > Always on Display, it should be the same for both the cover and main screen AOD. I don't have a Z Flip3 to hand, but according to our simulator for it, there should be options for 'Tap to show for 10 seconds', 'Show always', and 'Show as scheduled'. 

Screenshot 2021-08-24 103232.png

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @AshtabS9Ultra  ,

If you enable and adjust it in Settings > Lock Screen > Always on Display, it should be the same for both the cover and main screen AOD. I don't have a Z Flip3 to hand, but according to our simulator for it, there should be options for 'Tap to show for 10 seconds', 'Show always', and 'Show as scheduled'. 

Screenshot 2021-08-24 103232.png

bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi @AshtabS9Ultra yes you can I have a flip 3 and as the above with what AntS says you can leave it on all the time hope this helps
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
So are we going to get this phone ash?........I will if you will 🤣
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Thanks guys
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
🤣 no still very much on the fence but it's something that would be a deal breaker for me, think I am going to stick to bar phones for the foreseeable.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Cheers how have you found the battery?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Thanks AntS it's important if I ever did get it that the AOD comes on the front which it does so happy days 👍