Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ booster

(Topic created on: 28-03-2023 11:15 PM)
Luckymumemz
First Poster
Options
Got my new Samsung galaxy flip 4 5g on the 23/3/23 and I'm trying to claim the disney+ booster. I've followed all the instructions and still nothing I've also contacted Samsung who gave me a set of instructions to try like try a different browser, clear the cache etc and I've tried all of that and still can't claim it. I know I'm eligible as I've read the fine print. From what I've read I'm not the only one who is having trouble claiming this 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Strawbs1
First Poster
Options
Exact same problem with me! I've fully signed in with my samsung account on my new S23 but have had the same issue where it says I'm not eligible
0 Likes
Luckymumemz
First Poster
Options
It's a bloody nightmare. I'm eligible but saying the same as you
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Luckymumemz  and @Strawbs1 ,

sorry to hear that! have you tried to get back in touch with our Support Team to provide you with the next steps? If you are based in the UK, you can find their contact details here: Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

For other countries select yours on the list available on the following link and head into the Contact section: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Luckymumemz
First Poster
Options
Hi yes. I was on the phone to Samsung for about half an hour this morning and it's been sorted out for myself. They managed to redeem the code for disney+plus for me. They are aware that so many people are having the same issue
0 Likes
Ali9014
First Poster
Options
Me too, not getting anywhere.
0 Likes
Jon-7
First Poster
Options
Same here, never been able to apply for Disney.
0 Likes
Jon-7
First Poster
Options
Switch the browser to 'Mobile Site' or Mobile view

The page loads differently.
Sign in with device
0 Likes
Luckymumemz
First Poster
Options
Tried all of that. In the end Samsung had to take over. Its sorted now 👌