Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ boost - Help, im going round in circles

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 12:48 PM)
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options

Can anyone help me, going round in circles trying to sign up for the boost Disney +, tried switching browser to Chrome, tired desktop and mobile versions on my Chrome, it asks me to scan the code off the laptop, that tells me to sign in, which starts the loop again #disney+

21 REPLIES 21
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options
Same here, have you spoken to anyone ?
0 Likes
Metroguy78
Journeyman
Options
Not yet I am on Samsung support trying to find the correct way to set up a call. / Chat for boost issues
0 Likes
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options
Keep me posted
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Can you share:

• Is it the 12 or 6 months Disney+ promotion you’re trying to claim?
  • Was this in response to an email/push notification sent to your device?
  • Which device are you making the claim for? (E.g Z Flip3, S22, S20 FE etc.)
  • Purchase date of the device you’re claiming for?
  • Which device and browsers have you tried to make the claim on? (And any error messages you’re getting.)

Hopefully, should help shed some light on where and why it’s not working.

0 Likes
Metroguy78
Journeyman
Options

So looking at the T&C i notice that i am only eligible for the 6 months offer which would make sense as if i had the Flip 4 I would get the 12 months.  Yet sadly when i try to redeem the 6months offer i still get the same ***** error message.

0 Likes
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options
12 months
Push notification
Flip 3
March
Flip3 chrome, Samsung
The error is I'm not eligible or keeps doing a loop when I scan the qr code , log in, then goes back to main screen been trying for ages
Metroguy78
Journeyman
Options

ALso noticed in the additional eligibility section it says the Flip phone should have been purchased between 23rd April and 30th June.  

0 Likes
Metroguy78
Journeyman
Options

I think the reason it states im not eligible is because i got my flip 3 nearly a year ago.

Uppie84
Explorer
Options
I'm having similar issues also, when I try to claim my 12 month Disney plus offer its generating the same code I used when I purchased my S22 Ultra, I was lead to believe looking at the terms and conditions I would be eligible for another code as I purchased the Zfold 4. I've tried calling support but they don't seem to understand.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Try contacting the Samsung promotions team.
0 Likes