Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ boost - Help, im going round in circles

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 02:14 PM)
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options

Can anyone help me, going round in circles trying to sign up for the boost Disney +, tried switching browser to Chrome, tired desktop and mobile versions on my Chrome, it asks me to scan the code off the laptop, that tells me to sign in, which starts the loop again #disney+

21 REPLIES 21
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Do you have an active subscription? I had to cancel mine then wait for it to run out before it let me do it
0 Likes
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options
No, I haven't got at far as that though! Still going round in circles to get the code
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Could you please try on samsung browser please. Most Samsung users had this issue with chrome browser.
0 Likes
bowsbach
Journeyman
Options
Thanks still no joy and got cut off chat! I give up
0 Likes
Kris313
First Poster
Options

Same with myself and my wifes accounts, both got the S22 ultra, but when going through the setup it says our devices are not eligible.... started a chat and they said the promotions team will be in touch within 48 hours - that was 4 days ago

0 Likes
parkesy17
Explorer
Options
Join the club. Can't get the code. But can access other deals
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Go to samsung.com sign in using your Samsung account then go to the boost tab and should be able to claim.
0 Likes
BogDy
Journeyman
Options
Says I'm not eligible on a brand new S8+ tablet. Tried different browsers, incognito etc. Device registered and loggin into Samsung account on it.

Phone support fowarded email to relevant team, waiting now. Bleah.
0 Likes
Metroguy78
Journeyman
Options

Having exactly the same problem, keeps saying i am not eligible for this offer yet they sent me the ***** email directly as i am a Flip 3 owner and in the T&C says i am eligible. Grrrrr

0 Likes