Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Disney+ 12 months free with flip4 purchase

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 11:15 PM)
Mau567
First Poster
Options

Hey,

it says on the preorder page for the flip 4 that you’ll receive 12 months of Disney+, but then it also says after the 26th in the fineprints. Does this mean you can only get those 12 months if you order after the 26th, or only after I do a trade-in, or can you simply jut access the code-generation after the 26th? It’s quite

confusing 😀

best, 

Mau

A5677AB6-64A4-453C-8519-A494717FEDFA.jpeg

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
You will need the phone IMEI number in order to generate the code. This offer is only for those who pre order the phone before the 26th. Claiming the offer will have to be after the above date.
Chucky1golf
Journeyman
Options
Got my 12 months Disney+ might watch it when I'm really bored I guess.
0 Likes
SparhawkTheOne
First Poster
Options

Hi, where I can apply for disney+ with zflip? Thanks

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@SparhawkTheOne: To begin with, please register your Samsung account to your phone by heading to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Add account > Samsung, and fill in the required fields. Now, follow the link below on the phone itself, and sign in to the same Samsung account via the profile option in the top right corner of the page, then follow the steps provided to claim your unique code for 12 months of Disney+. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/

Members_KjMMSCO
First Poster
Options

I bought my Flip 4 via Vodophone plan and got it on the 26/08/2022 and have been trying to claim Disney+ 12Month boost, however I go through the stages and I keep getting told I am not eligible for it yet my son received an email who got his phone exactly the same way and he has received an email and I have not. How or who do I contact to sort this out

0 Likes
x9sim9
First Poster
Options
I found this only worked when using Samsung Internet browser, it didn't work with chrome
0 Likes
Members_0aXowdQ
First Poster
Options

Would be nice if samsung browser wouldnt crash on samsung website. Ive claimed my buds and starter kit no bother but disney plus just doesn't show option for claiming at all doesn't matter if im logged in or not.

skygrowler
Explorer
Options

hello , i am trying to register for Disney plus that came with S22 but it is asking me to choose my payment method will i be charged 

0 Likes