Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not charging after update

(Topic created on: 13-01-2023 04:41 PM)
marshy077
First Poster
Options
Hello

Since the last update at the end of February my zflip 3 now won't charge when folded.
As soon as the date and time pops up on the small front screen it's stops charging. If I unfold the phone after about 1 minute it starts charging again fine.

Anyone else having problems, I've seen alot of people complaining about the small front screen being laggy.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hello @marshy077

How strange that this has started to happen. Do you have a case on your phone? If so, try charging it without this on to make sure it's not the case causing an issue.

Also, check the charging port for any obstructions that could prevent the charger from fitting properly.

0 Likes
marshy077
First Poster
Options
Yes I've tried without the case I don't think it's the port as it charges fine when unfolded.

It's a strange one I'm waiting for another update to see if it fixes its self if not I'll send it foe repair as its in warranty
0 Likes
udayuddanti
First Poster
Options

I am facing exactly same issue. Any resolution?

0 Likes
juliojdavid
First Poster
Options

I'm also having the same issue, still no solution

0 Likes
Members_Hd6VqCB
First Poster
Options

Having exactly the same issue but can't seem to find a solution to the problem anywhere online 😕  like you say maybe wait for next update to see that fixes it 🤔  

0 Likes
Kyle9
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem hence I did Google and it brought me here and see I'm not the only one..plus the screen is cracking by the fold part..this is bull**** if paying so much for a phone

0 Likes