Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted esim shows in sound settings

(Topic created on: 21-03-2023 07:50 AM)
ianwelles
Explorer
Options
I had to install a new esim after a repair to my Galaxy Fold3. The previous esim is no longer visible in the SIM manager. It does still show in sound settings, which bothers me. 

I tried using the delete all ESIMs option in the SIM manager, rebooted, and installed a new esim again. The old esim still shows in sound settings. 

How do I completely remove the old esim from all settings? The help documents all say to go to SIM manager, long press the esim, and select remove. Since the old esim is not visible in SIM manager this is not possible. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately I've not used an esim so I haven't personally come across this @ianwelles 

You could try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Or if necessary consider backing up and Factory Reset. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes