Downloading now , only small....

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yes the December security update started to roll on this week on all model devices.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ive not even had the 700 mb November security patch for the s21 😅😅 Did your phone ever get that? That was meant to be a pretty big update with bug fixes etc so hope we get that in combination with another update.
0 Likes
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Not on my s22ultra......no sign of it!
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@keith30 

The December security patch update, BVKC, rolled out at 07.00hrs (UTC) today, 08 DEC, to just the 2 regional CSC codes, EUX and EUY.

I think you are confusing it with the previous BVK3 and the November security patch that started rolling out some days ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Nope, it's differently started to be release this week, check the Sammobile.com site and you'll see it. Mine is the EUX code for my S22ultra
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

A newer December security patch and bugfix update has started rolling out to the international, F936B, devices in Europe, Asia, New Zealand and South America... F936BXXU1BVL7

This latest build date is now a later December one = 08 Dec: 2022

Camera version = 13.0.01.17

BVL7 UPDATE Screenshot_20221227_073811_Settings.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1