Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark line appears in Samsung Z fold

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 10:40 PM)
Tricia2009
Apprentice
Options
I just opened my new Samsung Z fold3  that is less than 3 months old and a black line is running down the centre!!! It did not fall, bump, nothing!!! No impact. I treat this phone carefully!! Delicately like a new born baby! This is obviously some kind of factory fault! I want my money back!! I saw some others post about this issue as well!! Total madness. 
24 REPLIES 24
sbhuwan
First Poster
Options

i think its b/c they have screen protector when it loose its stability and if you try to take out it shows dark line in center of the screen and unprogressive. it happens to me twice  so Samsung has to do something on this issue to fix. It's expensive phone and just without dropping phone and it has dark line on the center its really a issue with manufacturing and Samsung has to provide solution if the phone is not dropped or water damaged. it makes user likes us unhappy from their product. I think Samsung should give money back.

Denedub
First Poster
Options

Yes just happened with my 4 

0 Likes
Tgunn99
Apprentice
Options

This is my 2nd z fold and the same thing is happening. For this phone to cost as much they should have fixed this with the z fold 3. If they don't have a solution give us a refund of some sort!

0 Likes
Mir76377
First Poster
Options

Happened to my 18 mos old 4 as well. I've been a loyal Samsung user but this has me rethinking myself. I see all over that users are experiencing this issue yet Samsung is not supporting their product in what appears to be a defective in the product 

0 Likes
Tgunn99
Apprentice
Options

Not only are they not supporting their product they charge $199 for a replacement. What kind of bad business is this? Samsung is screwing us!

0 Likes