Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 01:02 PM)
p3as
Explorer
Options
Is it normal for Samsung customer services to respond to emails with unrelated copy pasted messages that don't answer or reference anything you've asked?

I waited 4 days for a reply and the information isn't correct and it offers no information about what to do. It just means I've wasted four days waiting for a reply that makes no sense. What now? Send another email and risk the same thing happening?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
djsat2
Explorer
Options
Yes it's common...their customer service is pretty diabolical. Trying to get support for my watch 3 last year was painful, hard to contact in the first place then they just run through scripted steps which resolve nothing and patronise your with pre- templated responses which are just as useless. Bargain bin outsourced support I think. Their rivals do support much better.
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
p3as
Explorer
Options
Yeh. I've called, tried the chat feature and I've emailed. My email response took four days and was just an irrelevant copy paste. Calling is just an endless circle of trying to guess the combination of buttons to get you through to a person.
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
Hi xSteveuk
One can only assume you have never had to contact this global company as you would soon find out that global means they will run you around in circles. The customer service is non existent and their advise is shocking to say the very least.
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You are right
I have no reason to contact
Them directly as all seems fine
With what l have
But can certainly understand
Your frustration with them
And others l have seen
Who have had problems
One can only hope
It will get better for all 😀
0 Likes
ShadowD
Journeyman
Options
I had no reason to complain as I loved my Samsung products and actually spent over £4000 cash in the last year alone this does not include all my other items. I bought a z fold and again paid cash to which kindly Samsung sent me and probably all others a £50 voucher due to delay in sending out phone and i was going to trade in my old phone but emailed Samsung to see if I could pay the trade in money to which they kindly emailed to say that would not be a problem so I paid the other £300. I am actually an OAP who suffers with high Blood pressure and thought the new watch would do for me even though I actually already have three all bought cash from Samsung. This was where the farse started. They have in an email blacklisted me as a high risk yet I always have paid cash and they refuse to give me my voucher yet unbelievable have stated in black and white that I could get a friend to buy it for me. Here is the best bit 4 days later on two occasions the full payment I was giving them is still pending in my bank. I will NOT be letting this lie. They think giving you the runaround will make you go away. NOT ME. I work odd days actually in the security industry and this could seriously hurt my reputation. I can prove everything with emails and bank statements and screenshots.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you need assistance, on here is where the best help & brains are my friend. We are all experienced samsung users here to help others 😉👍
0 Likes