Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service unbelievable

(Topic created on: 14-10-2020 07:17 PM)
olly237
First Poster
Options

I can't believe how bad their service is my new phone was collected by Samsung 2 weeks ago and I am still trying to find out where the hell it is. keep messaging and no real response just fobbed off try calling terrible line and poor English they just don't understand what your telling them. how have Samsung got where they are????

5 REPLIES 5
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I have the same problem I received the promotion code form Samsung for Xbox Game Pass after purchasing the Note 20 Ultra 3 days after the promotion expired date. Still no one is able to help they all keep saying I need to talk to promotions team and they just send me back in a circle telling me to talk to customer services.
0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Promotion team can't even speak English it's so bad. One guy told me to talk to customer services because his shift was gonna end soon. Another guy just picked the phone up and left it on the desk. A few other times that pick up the phone and then end the call immediately.
0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
A few times I try to talk to them and before I even explain the problem they interrupt and tell me to talk to customer services!
0 Likes
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
try. support@samsunguk.zendesk.com the email support line
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I did they told me to contact the promotions team.
0 Likes