Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 11:32 AM)
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
I Pre ordered my fold 4 the day before offers ended. All went through fine, credit approved and deposit taken then 10mins later samsung canceled the whole lot and no one can tell me why. I had to wait for my deposit to be credited. For the past wk and a half I have been In contact with customer service who are completely useless. Can anyone here help with letting me know if I can still get the pre order offer to try again
8 REPLIES 8
CarlH
Options

Hey @Leeuk. Sorry to hear this has happened. Have you contacted the Online Shop Team regarding this? They can be reached on 03307267467.

0 Likes
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
Of course I have thats customer service I mentioned in my mesg
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
They'll just give you the same replies here unfortunately
0 Likes
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
I still don't have answer
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Yeah, i know Samsung Customer Support is one of the worst in the world
0 Likes
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
Yeah am getting annoyed as saying sorry means nothing if nothing is done about it
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
They are utterly useless alot of thier folding phones have had problems with thier inner screens breaking on thier own and Samsung have blamed the customer saying that it's their fault and charging over £500 to get it fixed.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Sounds like the order has been flagged as suspect and deleted, I'd assume this would be automated. I've seen one or two similar posts on here during the S22 range release.

If the timescale for the promotion has passed then you won't get the freebies as you will have to reorder the phone outside of the original promotion.

I've never had to deal with customer support so can't comment on that aspect.

I'm a customer of Samsung just like you, I've just applied a logical reply to your questions.
0 Likes