First Poster
Options
LOOKS LIKE A CON, I CAN'T DO IT
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you seeing some errors when making your claim @yorkie125  ?

You should be able to go into your Samsung Members App on the Samsung Z Flip 3 phone and make the claim there or use https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/zflip3watch/en-GB 

If your using your browser to make the claim then clear is cookies and history and try again.

If you didn't purchase your Samsung Z Flip 3 direct from Samsung then you'll need to get proof of purchase from the business or Mobile Network that supplied the phone to submit alongside your claim for the watch.

Purchase between 17.09.21 – 02.11.21. Offer not applicable for Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition. Claim on the Samsung Members App within 60 days of purchase. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T&C’s, see here  "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Callum87
Navigator
Options
My claim was approved yesterday, it is not a con just try again.
yorkie125
First Poster
Options
Thanks for replying, it is when it asks for the imei number on stage 5 of 8 touch the screen and nothing happens
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - as said by others not a scam - I got mine a few days ago I did have an issue on the claim with the imei number - it did let me enter the number but said it wasn't a valid number - I uploaded photo of the imei number on the back of the phone and also a photo of the imei on the sticker on the box and my claim went through
0 Likes
Betty82
First Poster
Options
Same here!! And can't figure out how to do it through the app!
0 Likes
Betty82
First Poster
Options
I think the sites got some sort of glitch.. I managed to get around it by first inputting my old s10's imei number then on the next page it says its incorrect then upload photos of the flips imei. At the end it'll show you all the details to make sure their correct then go and edit the imei number to your new flips number. Worked for me
0 Likes
Arturpawlowicz
Apprentice
Options
I try claim my smart watch 4.
No chance! The service not let me finish the claim. 
Absolutely joke! Can't submit on the last page.
That's terrible how Samsung treat customer!
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Actually not a scam - I received my watch last Monday
. Would try again in case just a temp problem on their site !
0 Likes
Arturpawlowicz
Apprentice
Options
I try few time in 2 days. My friend have exactly this same problem. They doing this purpose!
0 Likes