Options
I need help finding the best case for my z fold 3 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I'm still searching
Partly because I'm not paying the price for some of those third party cases.
That said I was happy with the Samsung silicone one. Until I dropped the phone and the case broke.
I really want the VRS Design Terra Guard S
But they don't sell in the UK. The price and shipping cost is way too much.
My friend just got the Spigen Thin Fit P
Reckons it's really nice
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Johnpmac84: If you would like to explore our official range of Galaxy Z Fold 3 covers, then please check out the link below to see if anything catches your eye. 

Mobile Accessories - Phone Cases, Chargers & More | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I settled on the Aramid Samsung case, but added a better tape to hold the outer screen strip solid.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Johnpmac84
Explorer
Options
I have the Samsung silicon case white which I regret because it's changed colour looks dirty now lol but want hinge protection as well the Spigen at 90 is a bit too much just for a case
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Johnpmac84

I'm using the Aramid Case bought from Samsung and really like how it fits and feels to the touch. 

There are a multitude of case's available so it's a matter of finding one that ticks your own wants and needs boxes. 

One's that clip on, flip syyle options and versions that incorporate an sPen holder. 

I also have the official Samsung case that came with the free Samsung starter pack. 

Perhaps have a look on YouTube for unboxing videos and tutorials.

Some case's have added adhesive strips so that the frame better adheres to the frame of the front of the fold 3.

Just ensure if you do buy one like this that you don't remove the intransit plastic off the one that would then adhere to the plastic cover that goes over the 5G antenna band, as some have found that when you remove the case frame it can pull that plastic cover off the phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Johnpmac84
Explorer
Options
Ok thanks for your help
0 Likes