Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant buy from Samsung shop online

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 11:38 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Been trying to buy a Fold 4 from Samsung shop online, each time I try I get confirmation that they have received and are processing my order, and shortly afterward I get a cancellation notice.

I have tried using my work discount access, my student discount entitlement (on separate occasions) as well as paying outright (using different cards).  My bank puts the money aside when the initial order is placed so I know its not a bank authorization issue.

I have also tried using Samsung finance, they accepted me and took the initial deposit, only for the Samsung store to reject the purchase - this means that they won't accept me for finance if I try again due to too many applications for finance in a short period of time.

Talking to customer care at first they told me my bank rejected the payment, checked with the bank and there was no problem, they then told me that it was due to not meeting the terms and conditions - but cant tell me why.  The final reason was that I was a security risk.  I dont understand how I can be a security risk when the funds were ring-fenced by my bank to pay outright for a phone.

They have accepted purchases from me in the past, S9, Note 8 and a smansung watch

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
One reason some found is the delivery address and billing address details were different.
I tried to purchase something as a present for someone. But I wanted it to get delivered to a different address, but I guess they don't want to do that or the bank stipulates that delivery and billing address have to be the same.
Soon as I changed the address, the purchase went through
Just one possible reason maybe
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Tried that, tried an alternate email address, and still get rejected.  Even tried entering both the billing and the shipping address manually and it still gets rejected

0 Likes
lj987
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get it resolved? Samething is happening to me

0 Likes
live draw sgp
First Poster
Options

It's happening to me also. But I just head to samsung centre in my country. they help me to solved it.

live draw sgp broadcaster.
0 Likes
Gary_mal
First Poster
Options

Same problem is happenig with me and everytime I try to make any payment via either Card, Paypal or anything it just throwas an error that the transaction could not be completed and then throws multipayment detected.

0 Likes