Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling care plus

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 06:35 PM)
LeeAaron
Apprentice
Options
Hello everybody, I don't know if anybody van help but here goes. I've been trying to cancel and get a refund for my care + insurance that I purchased on 21st October 2021. I've been trying since 26th October and I'm getting absolutely nowhere. I've spoke to live chat and received various reference numbers . I've spoke to various departments on the phone numbers provided, 03330000333, 03307267864, 03307267467. I've been told to go to samsungcareplus.com and cancel it myself, there isn't an option to do that there. Not a single person from Samsung has been able to help or point me in the right direction. If anyone here can please help me out because I've completely run out of ideas.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
pgreen
Student
Options
Hey, I'm having the exact same problem. Did you find a way to do this?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
LeeAaron
Apprentice
Options
Which link? Cheers
LeeAaron
Apprentice
Options
I didn't lad tbh, been going round and round since October, my cooling off period has expired now, its some sort of fraud they are committing I'm sure, going to get legal advice from trading standards
Nick1001
Apprentice
Options
Did a anyone manage to do this yet? Ive been trying for ages to cancel this. Passed from pillar to post, no-one can do it. They give you the option of a free month, say it doesn't auto renew but then start taking money. Next stop is trading standards and the credit card company.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Nick1001: I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble cancelling your Care+ policy. I have had a look into this for you, and in order to cancel your policy, please call our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, and an advisor will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

0 Likes
Martinr36
Explorer
Options

If you read the post properly that's one of the numbers they have phoned with no joy

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Martinr36: I can't see an existing reference to that number in the thread. For clarity, please check the link below, sourced from the Care+ FAQ section of our website. 

How do I cancel my Samsung Care+ policy? | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Nick1001
Apprentice
Options
I have called the help desk on that number and all they say is that they have to transfer me to another number. Then you just end up on hold for ever. I've been told to select the number option for Care+ but that doesn't exist. Why can't this be done online? You make it easy to get sucked in to, but impossible to leave.