Did you mean: 

Bullied by service center

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 12:45 PM)
Yahyatt
First Poster
Options

IMG-20211207-WA0009.jpg

IMG_20211001_145406.jpg

Hello friends, I have a Z Flip that started to form a line of dead pixels in the center, went to the service center they asked me to remove the password from the device, so I told them I want to reset the phone because I have my data on it,  the Samsung service guy got angry and told me I have 2 minutes to reset the phone or he will cancel my order, I couldn't reset it so I gave him the phone without reset and he assured me it is safe.

After 2 hours I came back and he told me the phone is damaged and I have to pay a fraction of the repair, my phone is not damaged I asked him to show me the damage, he told me the phone does not open fully I showed him there's no problem with it opening, he told me that I removed the original screen protector, I told him this model does not come with screen protector, so he started searching through the phone and found a tiny scratch, he pointed at it and said this, the case is damaged you have to pay, I escalated that for the the central Samsung service and after a half hour call he told me that he cannot help, not sure what should I do, they are asking for 50$ but the problem is that I dont trust Samsung service and am sure with that attitude he will intentionally mess up my phone, all of that because I said I don't trust giving you my phone unlocked with my data on it.

What do you think? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which generational model of Flip do you own @Yahyatt  ?

I'm just wondering about the information you've been told about the factory fitted screen protector. 

In regards to the other issues I think the best advice I can offer is to raise an official complaint with Samsung and check any relevant Sales of Goods Laws for your region.

It is the role of the Samsung agent to highlight what they think may have caused the issue and yours to refute or question what's been highlighted. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes