Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds Pro 2

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 06:37 PM)
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Nice email surprise today - I can claim a free pair of Buds Pro 2 as I bought the Z Fold 4! Don't remember seeing that offer when I bought it, so a nice little surprise!
14 REPLIES 14
AndrewL
Options

@Rob99: I'm glad to hear that. The Buds Pro2 will be a great way to enhance your experience with your Z Fold4, and the fact that they're included as a free gift must sweeten the deal even more :smiling-face: In order to claim your Buds, please take a look at the link below, select your region and click on 'Claim Now'.

www.samsungpromotions.claims/buds2prooffer

Don't forget to claim your Note Pack as well, containing a case, S Pen and charger.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/2022-note-pack/en-GB/

Enjoy!

Yash92
Pioneer
Options

I just got this email too! Samsung are going all out this year, so happy with them! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

nomad8one
First Poster
Options

Applied for mine, got confirmation email with the claim reference but the website is saying there was a problem submitting the claim... we shall see what happens

Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Might be because of this "Simply visit our claims page from the 1st September, send us proof of your purchase, and your Galaxy Buds2 Pro will be on the way to you within 45 days." So maybe we need to wait until 1st of September? I could be wrong.

0 Likes
ChrisA939
Apprentice
Options
Yes, email says claim from 1st September, nice surprise. received my Note Pack, disappointed it was black, as phone grey/green, but!
0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Yeah i saw they got the grey/green in America 😞 but we love a freebie! Don't see apple giving anything nice :face-with-tears-of-joy:

j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

Seriously? I just order it 3 days ago.😩

BTW, Where can I find out my invoice number when I bough it from Samsung online shop?

0 Likes
Rustya
Student
Options

Check your emails I got an email and screenshotted it as proof of purchase. It will be the order number or something similar mine started with 2 letters then numbers hope this helps

0 Likes
Rustya
Student
Options

I got my fold and they gave me  free note pack year disney plus 400 quid for my old phone which is only worth 130 anywhere else and a 100 pound gift card which I put towards the watch and got the watch 5 for 130 with free headphones. And also in 28 days they will credit my Samsung account with about 70pound points. And now I've had an email offering me the buds pro 2. This is why I always pick samsung for my tech. The best by far