Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST PROMOTION

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 08:13 PM)
dinomo
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have had a terrible time trying to claim the Disney + promo for my z fold 4, is anyone else having the same problem?  The only time I received Disney is when I gave them my bank details and they took £6.95!!!!
13 REPLIES 13
mjm76
First Poster
Options

Managed to get the code. Here is what I did (pure trial & error after several frustrating attempts). the instructions may not be accurate. I've tried my best to remember and type. I hope it helps.

I used Chrome browser in my Flip4 instead of Samsung Internet. Wherever applicable, I had to accept the annoying privacy prompts & cookies.

- Opened Chrome browser, navigated to Samsung.com UK site and Signed in to my Samsung account

- Navigated to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/, then to the Disney Plus boost offer section and clicked Redeem Now . There was a sign-in link and signed in again. Wherever you see sign-in, just do it to avoid doubts. You'll see the claim code displayed.

0 Likes
mjm76
First Poster
Options

There is another annoying thing I found. It says I need to redeem by 14th Oct 2022 & not 30th November 2022. However, the screenshot of the offer page shows 30th Nov 2022 & also in FAQ below says claim by 30th Sept 2022 & redeem by 30th November 2022.

0 Likes
mjm76
First Poster
Options

I guess you meant Samsung Boost app, not members app.

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's via the members app on the discover tab.

Under where it says boost in the picture it references Disney plus "redeem now"Screenshot_20220930-051810_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes