Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking a repair

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 01:21 PM)
SteveTUK
Explorer
Options
Hi, the inner screen on my Z Fold 3 has developed a fault - a thick black line down the centre fold and the right screen is no longer responsive. The outer screen is still working fine.

I am trying to book a repair. I have Samsung+ Care with Allianze.

When I try to book online, I get an error saying my IMEI is not recognised (I have ensured it's entered correctly).

If I say I'm claiming under Samsung+ Care then the only option I have is to check the status of my cover via the Allianze website. There's no way of then actually booking the repair.

I'm being sent round in circles with this...it's horrendous.

Can someone help/give me some advice on what I can do to get this resolved?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@SteveTUK: I'm sorry to hear that you have had some issues while booking a repair under your Care+ policy. If you're based in the UK, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to get this arranged for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

SteveTUK
Explorer
Options
Thank you! I have been emailing for a while without much response (generally, directed to the website to book a repair or go through troubleshooting which I've done to no avail). I'm hoping I get a reply soon. The auto email response says within 48 hours but it has been 5 days already...
0 Likes
SteveTUK
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew, the team by email are just advising me to call up the contact centre but I can't do that with work - I need this resolving by email, I don't understand why it's impossible to book an engineer appointment. Can you assist? Otherwise I'm going to need to seek legal advice per Sale of Goods Act (1979)...
0 Likes