Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Update intervals.

(Topic created on: 09-10-2023 11:11 PM)
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
I'd ask this in the Beta section, but there's only 2 of us there.

When I've done Beta testing before, Apple for example, you generally were getting an update every 2-3 weeks. Is that the same for Samsung?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Biker74 

Major issues aside, a new beta is usually released about 10-14 days apart. As always with betas you must expect the unexpected but from spending 4 days on this beta it is in my opinion, close to full release. I anticipate possibly one more beta to rectify any minor issues that crop up on this current beta and then a pretty fast roll-out to all users with a stable update. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Stiobhan
Pathfinder
Options
There have been 5 updates so far in the UK, dropping 7 or 8 days apart, shouldn't be many left.
0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
I have flip 5, we have joined beta near the end of testing most of the hard work of ironing out bugs, has been achieved by those with the S23 range. Judging by previous beta's years gone this is now ready to go. Haven't experienced any bugs personally, that will be why not much feedback in flip beta community, as not many have bugs to moan about.