Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 05:19 PM)
Natttiii22
Apprentice
Options
Do not buy the flip phones. Samsung is absolutely unbelievable. My phone was switching off when closing. I research that happen to many people. So I ask samsung for help with the issue. Send my phone which was in perfect condition.  Not a scratch or damage on it. I got information from Samsung that my phone have physical damage and they send me photo of it!!! My phone was fully intact before sending! Now they asking me to pay 309£ for damage which wasn't there when I send phone. When I call them to complain they said they have to go with this what engineers said!! Do not send them your phones!! They will damage and say its your fault and than charge you!!
2 REPLIES 2
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Always take pictures before sending them anything, i had a similar issue some years ago with my note 10 ultra, i sent it to them in flawless condition and it was returned to me scratched to all hell, so i can them to repair that and they gave me a gift card etc, ALWAYS have proof before hand. So if you do have pictures show them.

hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Same happened to my fold 3. Sent it back now on the upgrade program so am expecting a surcharge. Complete joke really.
0 Likes