Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in the day.

(Topic created on: 19-03-2023 02:38 AM)
berginator
Explorer
Options
So back in the day before I was a samsung guy or android. I was a die hard blackberry user I stuck with them to the end. Right up till I had to make the change . And I was dead set that I was not going to iPhone maybe because I blame them for killing the bb. Lol even tho bb just never accepted change fast enough. 

3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@berginator  Interesting, know a number were  Blackberry fanatics  though never owned a personal one myself.   You may wish to have a look at this thread from a little while ago https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/death-of-the-original-blackberry 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I too used some Blackberry phones and they were certainly ahead of their time too.

Originally the phone targeted to the Business user.

Blackberry Messenger  was awesome and the battery lasted ages.

Many hated the fact that it became possible for iPhone users to use that feature  !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
berginator
Explorer
Options
Ye bandolier brothers. I love ed my bla kerry I loved how it worked I loved that it became button and touch screen. I lo ed the tra ker ball until it started to stick then boom the tracker pad. They were sexy phones when I went to the bold I didn't like the button mu ch I preferred the curve buttons. Bbm more or less just like what's app. Oh how I wish things would have went better. I think Mike needed to eveole faster and it old ha e maybe have been saved. Must admit I loved my z10. Loved my playback but that flopped eh. Hey bandofbrothers have a listen to a podcast called ***** what was it company wars or something. Blackberry vs iPhone it good.
0 Likes