Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto start apps

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 09:44 PM)
Poxona
Explorer
Options
Anyone had an issue with an app they need to start automatically and run in the background? I've googled and even spoke to Samsung, it looks like there should be ways of doing this either within settings and apps or something called phone boost but neither seem to be features on this model. I know how to change battery optimisation once the app starts but need to get it auto start when the phone reboots during the night. Any ideas?
9 REPLIES 9
Milad Magdy
First Poster
Options

actually I have the same problem with my M31 while I try to give permission to Glory-fit app for my smart watch imilab w12.

Elzie
Student
Options
Me too, was working fine, then ran a virus cleaner & now keeps asking for autostart - nowhere to be found, soooo frustrating!
Elzie
Student
Options
Think ive just found it under app permissions, 3 dots top right, all permissions, scroll down says 'run at startup' so appears to already be turned on so not sure what gloryfit wants
Members_OJtpp4s
First Poster
Options

I've just bought a smartwatch and can't set up auto start for gloryfit. Can you help please?

0 Likes
cherazer65
Student
Options

Great idea, but can't find this option for the "Da Fit" smart watch app there :-(((

0 Likes
Members_Ee8PWYl
First Poster
Options

Same issue

0 Likes
DCdarkfae
Apprentice
Options

I just found this I have a samsung a23 from straight talk with the same issue. Use the messaging app that has the blue speech bubbles as the icon. I switched to that because my phone had 2 choices for messaging. Once I switched I got the messages. I use the da fit app for my watch.

0 Likes
DCdarkfae
Apprentice
Options

I just found this I have a samsung a23 from straight talk with the same issue. Use the messaging app that has the blue speech bubbles as the icon. I switched to that because my phone had 2 choices for messaging. Once I switched I got the messages. I use the da fit app for my watch.

0 Likes
DCdarkfae
Apprentice
Options