Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else still waiting for their flip/fold return pack

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 06:28 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
So... got my flip 4 delivered sat 27th August and I'm still waiting for my return pack to show up. Just starting to get worried that the returns period will pass and klarna will start biling again. With the mail strikes and the usual 3-5 days they tell, along with the fact the my returns pack for my old smartwatch (which I ordered after the pre-order with the surprise £100 voucher) has already arrived and been sent back.

I haven't even had an email confirmation to say the the trade in is in progress.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Chooii: Have you tried checking the packaging that the Flip 4 arrived in, just in case the pre-paid envelope for your existing device was included here? If it isn't there, then please reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 to let them know, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
No, there wasn't any other paper work other than the packing order. I'll have to give them a go tomorrow.

It was weird, the returns slip for my old smartwatch was in the delivery with my watch 5.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Having a looking through my emails, found the trade in email. I just shoved it in the phone folder unread. Still dated a week ago. Hopefully it'll turn up tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
If it helps, I had my Fold4 on 16th August, my returns pack came on 27th August. I sent my Fold3 back same day, today had notification that they were settling previous Klarna balance. Definitely seems disjointed timeline compared to previous years
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks. That's reassuring.
0 Likes
christianlowe
Pioneer
Options
I got the return pack same day as my fold 4 was delivered 19th August I think.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
My returns pack came 2 days after, sent the fold 3 straight back, they received it yesterday and shortly after I got an email from the upgrade team saying they will now clear my old debt with klarna within 10 days.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Aby overpayment will be refunded by samsung, I already enquired about that as they didn't put my payments on hold untill yesterday and the direct debit for both comes out on the 5th.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Fortunately, I have an email saying that the payments have been paused for 30 days. Guessing the returns pack is in the mail system somewhere.
0 Likes