Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 14 beta

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 10:09 PM)
Devlin73
Apprentice
Options
I want to join the beta but I don't have any notification in the members app, my phone is not locked to the network but it does not have a BTU csc code. How can I join without changing my csc code (I don't want a flag against my phone)? 
5 REPLIES 5
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Not yet available in the UK for the Fold or Flip Keep an eye on the Members App as should appear when available
Devlin73
Apprentice
Options
OK thanks
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Hey Devlin, I'm not sure if you/we will get it without a CSC of BTU. I, most probably like yourself have an unlocked handset but it's still set to OXM>O2U.
I was going to change my CSC with SAMKEY but think I will hold out until the beta is out in UK to see if we still get it and will then decide if I want to change the CSC. I was looking at SAMKEY as really do not want to wipe at the moment but then again may also do a full backup to a laptop and then change the CSC using the phone dialpad, then restore.
By all accounts there are some pretty bad bugs in the beta (just search for 'beta' on here), maybe they will be on Beta #2 by the time we get it 🤞🏻

I will try to remember to post back here after the UK opens up to the Beta to let you know what if anything I did to change the CSC, well if you are interested that is?

Have a fab week!
Mark.
Devlin73
Apprentice
Options
Yes absolutely, thanks for that
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
There isn't BTU csc for galaxy fold 3
BTU is s21/note 20 etc
0 Likes