Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

America offers compared to the uk

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 12:20 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
So i was just having a nose as i kept seeing how other countries have amazing offers on the s22 ultra to my shock look at what they get all of that with my trade in for $299, what do the uk get free galaxy buds and up to £570 trade in with no option of the fold 3. How is this even fair or am i missing something? They get £250 credit to spend also they are doing a offer of 128gb model is the same price as the 256gb what is going on??.

I would love to hear what people think or explain to me if i am truely missing something here ? 

6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
They all ways get good trade ins and store credit. Puts your chin to the floor doesn't it. The fold is available for trade in for the s22 ultra. I'm sure I seen £600 for the fold 3.
bluace
Voyager
Options
It really does I was so shocked thought gosh that's amazing deal all of that for that price can't go wrong ,, oh did you for 600 il be 100% keeping it if they offered same as America then I would of thought about it like why don't the trade ins match too ? The uk are seriously getting ripped off terrible 😑
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
£736 would be the trade-in for UK on the Fold 3 if the rate was equal going by today's exchange rate between the two currencies. The pixel bud pro is better than a case and strap to be fair and also partly accounts for the difference in trade-in discount for the Fold 3 no doubt. Whichever way you look at it, the US market is always going to get better offers because it is a far larger one than the UK for Samsung to make money from.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You haven't accounted for local taxes that US individuals have to pay in their purchases.
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Oh I didnt realise they had to pay taxes etc no all this is helping at least I understand abit more etc
0 Likes
SebbH
Student
Options

Have you all seen the deal on the fold4?!

In the US it's about £1100 for the new fold, new watch5 Pro AND the new Buds. (with trade in on a Note10+ 5G)

In the uk on the exact same deal its £1900.

How can this be justified?? 

0 Likes