Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon no 300 addidas voucher

(Topic created on: 20-01-2023 08:40 AM)
Keithy
Navigator
Options
I was led to believe that Samsung and amazon would be issuing the 300 voucher I was wrong 
False advertising, they still.says there doing it but won't let me input amazon as the place I purchased it from 
Another con 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AshP_
Options

Hi @Keithy, I hope you're enjoying your new purchase. Was your new phone purchased from Amazon UK or EU? Was it purchased through a third-party retailer through Amazon?

0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
No directly bought from amazon
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Keithy. That's strange. I can see Amazon.co.uk on the "place of purchase" dropdown list here:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/newyearoffer/en-GB/claim/purchase-details

Please let us know whether you are able to locate it now, as it's important to us that you can submit your claim. 

0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
Thx Paul I've just done with the link you sent me many thx
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's brilliant, @Keithy. 👍 I appreciate you keeping us updated. 

0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
No problem paul
Members_tMitaLp
First Poster
Options

I purchased an s23 phone and also got the addidas voucher deal. Despite various txt from Samsung that my vouchers have been approved, I still have not received them. I got two txt last week to say they have been sent ( Please check your inbox and spam) but nothing has been received.  Getting really annoyed about this.

Brian

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_tMitaLp: I'm sorry to hear that you have run into some issues while claiming your adidas voucher. If you have received confirmation that the voucher has been issued, but you are unable to find it in your email inbox or junk/spam folder, then please reach out to the Promotions Team at s23faststart@samsung-offers.claims quoting your claims reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you.