Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm noise sounding when no alarm set!

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 02:38 PM)
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Really need some help guys! I've owned my Galaxy Z 4 flip phone for roughly 8 weeks purchased from Samsung.com. First 2 weeks was fine, I set it all up from my old Samsung. Then roughly 2 weeks of having the phone, at 06:00 every morning the noise of an alarm sounds but there's no alarm set! And because there is no alarm set, I can't just swipe the function off, I have to unflip the phone, unlock it, swipe down to bring up the power button, press either the restart option on the phone or shut down. Obviously then the alarm noise stops but this is becoming more and more frustrating. I've send a few diagnostics to the support of Samsung even a screen recording but they haven't helped yet. At my wits end! Please help 🙏 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
It's so annoying isn't it?! I hope that stops it.... I was told its nothing to do with the clock and that it would be one of the apps I'd installed on my phone.... I couldn't find it but eventually whichever app it was has FINALLY hibernated and the "no alarm alarm" has stopped! I was told otherwise it would be a process of elimination by uninstalling each app one by one. Only other way is to put your phone on do not disturb mode at night. Tedious I know 😒😒
0 Likes
8EA5T
Student
Options
The thing is I've not installed anything new, with only updates. I suppose it's possible an update for a 3rd party prog has done it, but not sure.
0 Likes
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Hmmm that's strange then.... eventually after some weeks mine did stop going off and hopefully it won't come back
0 Likes
mbrett
Pioneer
Options
To all... I have had the same issue and think it could be down to an update of the Routines app which you can access directly or through settings/modes and routines. Check the settings on the sleep mode. Mine was set to end sleep at 6:00 am.
GraemeH66
Student
Options

I have the same problem on my S21, I've been through and checked all my phone (and Samsung 5 watch, my clock, reminder, sleep, calendar settings and nothing is set. It happened after last update. Alarm sounds every morning at 6am. Very frustrating!

0 Likes
GraemeH66
Student
Options

Downloaded latest samsung update for my phone. Loaded it. Checked No Alarms set, but still this morning it alarmed again 6am.

0 Likes
GraemeH66
Student
Options

On my sansung watch 5 found there is an Alarm icon in watch settings. It showed an image of my alarm settings (days times) that are on my phone, it was selected in the Off toggle but by holding my finger on the the alarm schedule it allowed me to 'delete' the schedule...there are now no alarm schedules in my phone or watch. Hopefully this will stop the errant alarm and I can plan my alarm schedule again when needed.

0 Likes