Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm noise sounding when no alarm set!

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 10:01 AM)
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Really need some help guys! I've owned my Galaxy Z 4 flip phone for roughly 8 weeks purchased from Samsung.com. First 2 weeks was fine, I set it all up from my old Samsung. Then roughly 2 weeks of having the phone, at 06:00 every morning the noise of an alarm sounds but there's no alarm set! And because there is no alarm set, I can't just swipe the function off, I have to unflip the phone, unlock it, swipe down to bring up the power button, press either the restart option on the phone or shut down. Obviously then the alarm noise stops but this is becoming more and more frustrating. I've send a few diagnostics to the support of Samsung even a screen recording but they haven't helped yet. At my wits end! Please help 🙏 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
AndrewL
Options

@ness_2510: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue on your Galaxy Z Flip4. If the issue persists, next time the alarm sounds, please head to Settings > Notifications > Recently sent, and check here to see if any apps are listed that correspond with the alarm (typically this would be the Clock app). If you're able to verify which app is responsible, head to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app > Notifications, and explore your options from here. 

ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Thank you I will definitely do this tomorrow when it goes off again 😊
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Turn the sound profile to silent
zimma71
Voyager
Options
It was the update , video open in background but a clip of sound repeats , turn off and on close all background apps first .
Last months update ,
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your response. Can you elaborate the sound profile to what please? I've turned a lot of app notifications to silent but it is still happening?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Sound profile meaning this Screenshot_20221018_152453_Settings_1000000970_1666103093.jpg
ness_2510
Journeyman
Options
Thank you - will try this and see if it happens in the morning
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Okay hope it does
0 Likes
8EA5T
Student
Options

I'm also having this happen on my Z-Fold 3. 6:30 every morning this week, I have had an alarm sound. No alarm set in the clock for this time, and I can't find it anywhere. I've tried clearing the clock cache, and still no joy.

I've just tried uninstalling the latest clock app update, so will see if this works tomorrow.