Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air buds issues

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 11:54 AM)
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
When I pair my galaxy airbuds to my handset z Fold 4, the only issue is that I can't listen to the voice message in the WhatsApp, the voice can is fine and listening to music, radio and voice calls are all fine, except the WhatsApp voice message. Can you help me with this problem please 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
KholaI
Options

Hey @skyray29 

Have you tried unpairing, then connecting the two again? Another thing you can try is to clear the app cache by heading into Settings > Apps > WhatsApp > Storage > Clear cache.

0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
I will try doing this and let you know then
0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
Still not responding although I have done cache clearing
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@skyray29: Are all voice messages affected, or just certain ones? If you disconnect your Buds and listen to the message through the phone's speakers, is it audible? 

0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
Yes, audible with or without the airbuds
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please go to your settings and go to the apps and go to WhatsApp and click on permissions and add nearby device, this will help you with your voice message.
0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
I have already done that, it might be because I have fishnet my ovine from Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra to Z Fold4??
0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
I have already done that, it might be because I have changed my handset from Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra to Z Fold4??
0 Likes