Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about Galaxy Fold's ux and ui

(Topic created on: 23-10-2019 12:28 PM)
JenrasGomes
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am a pre-booked buyer of Korea's Galaxy Fold.

Luckily, I received an invitation from Samsung's early adopter meeting next Tuesday.

I have a slight pity on the ux ui of the Galaxy Fold. If I have a chance at this meeting, I will discuss it with Samsung.

But in my opinion, I don't think it's enough to convince Samsung, the big company. That's why we need your feedback.

Before I open this discussion, let me explain my opinion in detail.

• Samsung's Galaxy Fold has enough maturity and foundation to open up a new wave of phablet markets. I think this is very likely to be a minimum guide for other companies. In the current market, for example, companies other than Apple are not doing well in the tablet market. This is also true of Samsung. But the Galaxy Fold is like an iPhone. This is especially true in that it opened the doors to the foldable device market.

In such products, the finish of the product is also important, but I think the experience that the product gives the user, ux and ui, is more important. I have been using the Galaxy Fold for a month now. Previously, I used the Galaxy S10 for five months, and before that, I bought and used the iPhone xs from the day of release.

2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @JenrasGomes ,

How did that early adopter meeting go? And tell us more about your thoughts on the experience of the Fold and it's UI! :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I  would also be interested in finding out more a out your experience with the Galaxy Fold @JenrasGomes .   Just when you get a chance of course :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes