Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A free upgrade just for you

(Topic created on: 28-11-2022 03:25 PM)
Lexic0n
Journeyman
Options

i got a note in my recently purchased Samsung fold 4 512gb saying that as a thank you they have upgraded my fold to the flagship 1TB memory variant.

but i check the phone and its 512GB. does anyone know if this is a mistake lol. 

12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Possibly an error regarding the note in the box @Lexic0n 

You would need to contact the source you purchased the phone from to ask for clarification.

i.e 

If from Samsung then the Samsung Online Shop Team.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GabrielCohen27
Explorer
Options
Ask for your 1tb, it clearly states that you have been awarded
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi, same here. I ordered a 256gb fold 4 and had received the same letter from Samsung stating a free upgrade to the 1TB version. But all I received was the 256gb version!!
I called Samsung customer service to politely complain. They said it was a mistake, the offer only applies to the 512GB version. So you order the 512GB Version and receive the 1TB as a free upgrade. 

But it seems like this is not the case. I sent my order back, as it's very misleading!!!

AFC2799B-8C57-454E-B09E-29EEF61AE4AE.jpeg

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have now ordered the 512GB fold 4, it's arriving tomorrow. We'll see if I receive the free upgrade to 1TB. 
If not I will be complaining to Samsung customer service again. I'll keep this post updated 👍

0 Likes
Lexic0n
Journeyman
Options
Contacted samsung and waiting for support to let me know whats happening. They had to verify the note with L1
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Please can you let me know how you get on with this. As I said I'm expecting my 512GB tomorrow when I get home from work. About 6pm. I will check mine and update 👍

0 Likes
Lexic0n
Journeyman
Options
They replied, asking for a screenshot of my storage settings. Haven't heard back yet but it's been 24 hours. Let us know what you get
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi, ok will do.  At least you are getting somewhere with it, when I called Samsung they said offer only applies to the fold 4 512GB, then a free upgrade to 1TB. 

But I will keep you posted when I get home tonight. 🤞

0 Likes
Lexic0n
Journeyman
Options
It's been over 48 hours since I've heard anything. lol, I even emailed again this morning to chase.
0 Likes