Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7hrs SoT from Fold 3

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 04:09 PM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options

Everything turned on; wifi, Bluetooth, location, nfc, max resolution, max refresh rate, no battery saver modes or anything, multiple devices connected via Bluetooth, syncing on. There we no restrictions on using the phone like a phone. 90% of the time it was used on the main display too.

Tested from 100% to 15%, i would call this mixed usage, did lots of browsing, some gaming, some videos, some shopping, some reddit, listening to music etc
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Impressive @Shazzkid  👌

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Wow, this is amazing, especially from the fold 3, was it using the main screen? The best I've managed on my S21 ultra is about 6 hours, would love a fold 4 but financially not feasible at the moment
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
As always with a post about battery life I look at whole picture from a distance it looks good but when you have a good look you see it was put on charge only a small charge but enough you can not see it from a distance unless you zoom in but enough to fake the batt stats now the battery should allways go down never up as that means it's been put on charge in between...in picture of the fold 3 it goes up so it was put on charge to make stats look better....if you look at picture it goes up only way it goes up if it's put on charge !! Anyone can fake the stats with battery life doing this make it seem alot better than it really isScreenshot_20221127_161028_Samsung Members_1000002583_1669565428.jpg
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
To prove my point This is mine as you can see this is where I put on charge for abit same my S20 ultra as the guy above did with his fold....if it was a true reading of battery life it would allways be going down , never jump up half way...it's called faking the battery stats lolScreenshot_20221127_161632_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Yh about 90% of usage was on the main display
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
It wasn't charged, there's no rise in battery there, just a weird absolutely tiny flat spot which i can only contribute to either a glitch or perhaps the phone performing a scheduled restart
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Why do you think this is some conspiracy? What would be the benefit of trying to fake battery stats for a Samsung members post...and how exactly would what looks to be like a 10min flat spot with no rise in battery actually help to increase the SoT more than 10mins. What would be the point. No meaningful increase worth faking.

Actually i can prove it, it would show green where its been charged, after the 100% charge you can see no green charging area until it reached 15% the next day.

You're a weird guy John....Screenshot_20221127_190615_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20221127_190620_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Was just about to post about the green line when charging also, clearly not fake, just very impressive
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
As others have done it before !
0 Likes