Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

£3.99 DPD

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 08:10 AM)
ch1982
Journeyman
Options

I’m really annoyed. I purchased my Fold4 yesterday and paid £3.99 for DPD to deliver today. Today I get a message saying it’s delayed and now it’s Monday!  And I’m at work. It’s terrible service and the fact I’ve paid for this is disgusting. 

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
christianlowe
Pioneer
Options
I've had this with DPD before on a Friday but then on the Saturday I've had the email and text to say it's out so fingers crossed that happens for you
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I ordered a Galaxy Watch 5 and requested delivery on the 30th August. I got an email on 25th saying it was now going to be delivered on 26th, which if had wanted that date could have requested.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Why post on a Samsung forum about dpd the delivery company? Claim your £3.99 back from dpd
0 Likes
ch1982
Journeyman
Options

I’m posting on the Samsung forum as I ordered a phone off Samsung and requested the delivery during the order process. Samsung took the money off me therefore I just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced the same. Sorry if you are offended. 

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
But the £3.99 extra you paid was for next day delivery with DPD samsung is not DPD. I don't even belive you paid the extra. Its not £3.99 its £5.99. I used to work for DPD if someone paid for a specific time it always got delivered at the 1 hour slot. I call you a lier just because of that fact. You didn't pay £3.99 extra to be delivered that day.
0 Likes
ch1982
Journeyman
Options

It was £3.99. I am not a liar. You think I would make this up, come on to a forum and post this for “fun”?

I suggest you lighten up. I hear light exercise clears the mind and might put you in a better mood.  

0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Posting on a Samsung forum about DPD. You posted in the wrong forum.. delete this post and sign upto DPD forum and moan about DPD there. This forum is for samsung devices. Last time I cheaked DPD is not samsung.
ch1982
Journeyman
Options

Will do Andy3. Have a lovely day! 

0 Likes