Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 things I wanna know

(Topic created on: 20-10-2021 09:24 AM)
Members_M1NSiNg
Student
Options

Hey, I don't understand why we don't get the latest update , old phone got October update and I still have sep on my eu z flip 3.

Second thing why can't a new phone have access to UI 4.0 beta, I paid like 1150 euro for this phone and we don't get latest update or access to beta, anyone knows why ? 

3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I wouldn't get too hung up on updates. Not all phones need such frequent software updates.
Some only get a couple of times a year or more frequently its every two or three months.
Could also be our phones software having extra features, takes slightly longer to alter. After all you would rather an update pushed out will work perfectly to software rushed out
Beta software is usually sent out to the more abundant devices to find and get the issues resolved quicker.
More unique devices like your Z Flip 3 and my Z Fold 3 will probably get it further down the line when the Beta is more stable and then they can focus and fix glitches on our devices better.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Update timing can also be carrier dependent, depending on where you get your phone from.
0 Likes
Members_M1NSiNg
Student
Options

I got message same day i got update on my Z flip3 so now all good.

Now waiting for the new watch 4 update to get the good stuff.

0 Likes