(Topic created on: 28-08-2020 08:38 PM)
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
17 REPLIES 17
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

According to Mashable the Fold 2 will be far superior,  "The Galaxy Z Flip will lock into 2 different positions, 90 and 180 degrees. You can use it at 90 degrees as a kickstand and apps like Google Duo or the Camera will just use the top part of the screen"

Image via Juxtunes.comImage via Juxtunes.com

Z Flip 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

WillH5080
Apprentice
Options
Wow! Interesting
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Still unofficial but seems the Samsung Fold2 will launch in August.    A source thought to be reliable claims The Fold 2 will be an upgrade with thinner bezels and the notch has been abandoned in favour of a hole puch camera.    Thinking is that   this  should  sort  some of the issues previously identified and result in a far better experience.

t3.com/news/samsung-galaxy-fold-2-will-fix-these-two-big-issues-we-had-with-the-galaxy-fold 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Galaxy Z  Fold2 will apparently be released on 17 September in the Uk and retail at £1799.  This information was revealed on Samsung own site but has now  been pulled.   Imagine though that this is accurate if not yet official. 

https://mashable.com/article/samsung-galaxy-z-fold2-uk-pricing 

0 Likes