Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reminders app silenty vanished

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 04:20 PM)
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options

I've noticed there is no samsung purple icon for reminders on the z flip and I can't find in galaxy store. I was considering side loading and then I noticed that samsung notes now syncs with one note, I clicked through to Bixby asked for reminders and there they all were. So maybe its just missing for now. Anyone able to launch it?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
I've managed to solve it. I tried to side load and was informed it was already installed..... very odd, looked for it again and nothing. wasnt visible from search or apps menu, I looks in apps in settings to ensure it was all there... it was but no way to launch........ then I remember nova launcher can add activities as widgets, (basically a launch icon) I went though created. clicked. and then there it was, loaded up and a bubble notification (added to apps) its now launch able, In my list and will let me sync to one note! crazy!! I wonder why this was omitted, what else has been left out of this one ui3 build?
0 Likes
Funkztadelic
Explorer
Options
You have to open reminders by voice using Bixby, then in settings you can adjust it to appear on the home screen.
0 Likes