Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of annoying startup/restart notification sound in Galaxy Z Flip?

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 04:54 AM)
pikkis13
First Poster
Options

Hi! I have found a lot of answers of how to silence to restart notification sound in Galaxy 10 and other models, but none for the Galaxy Z Flip. I have a certain sound for message notifications and every time I startup or restart my phone I get the same sound notification and that's annoying. How to get rid of it?

- Pikkis

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@pikkis13 

Was your Flip supplied directly by Samsung or was it supplied by a Network as part of a Pay Monthly Contract @pikkis13 

I ask because all the Samsung phone's I've purchased directly from Samsung do not have a start up tone.

I have however come across people who have had a start up sound on a phone supplied by a Network as they have their own splashscreens and tones added as part of their flavour of software.

In regards to choosing a tone for messages this is the route I take to change those tones.

• Settings.
  • Apps.
  • Messages.
  • New Message.
  • General Notifications.
  • Choose your preffered tone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

jon221
First Poster
Options

my wife had the same issue she solved it by going to notifications and turning it off then go to each app including text to give it a sound, all apps now work with there own notification sound, but no start up sound .

0 Likes