Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about the Z Flip/Recommendations?

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 08:04 PM)
Benjaay2011
First Poster
Options

I am looking to upgrade in the near future 🤔 ive always gone with the latest Samsung device that is out at the time. I am wanting some feedback on this model? I currently have an S10+

If not what model would you recommend OR am I just safe with with sticking with what I know so next would be the S20?

Thoughts???
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AM4N
Voyager
Options
Great to see you enjoy Samsung products!

Depends on your preference, the Z flip has a very fragile display that is very easily scratched, however my current favourite device is the Note20 Ultra.

Which ever device you use i will assure you that you will be happy, Please note the Z Flip doesn't have 120hz!
0 Likes
EMM11
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Z Flip it's a very good smartphone, I have: Samsung Galaxy A30, I think Galaxy Z Flip is better than mine one... Because the screen is the best one I've never seen and it isn't very expensive. 

I've find the photo in internet

hi1243
First Poster
Options
I brought a Samsung Z flip and it has changed my life I recomend it to everyone!!!!!!

AntS
Options

@hi1243 , Quite a strong recommendation there! 😄 In what ways did the phone change your life?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@hi1243  Good to hear that the Z Flip has been a great experience for you 😁   Could you be a bit more specific in order to benefit other potential users.   Has it made your life easier, more productive  or a case of more enjoyment.     I will include one of the reviews here    https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1412139/samsung-galaxy-z-flip-review 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.