Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DeX

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 07:19 PM)
Hotflushblondie
Explorer
Options
Are we ever going to get DeX on the Zflip expensive phone  and no DeX I'm having to revert back to my old note 8 to use my DeX station I'm gutted .Samsung will we ever get a software update for DeX loving this phone but I might not have bought it if I had known it had no DeX 😡
4 REPLIES 4
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
I'm thinking the same. I want to find a workaround. apk mirrors file refused to install
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
I've tweeted samsung they are passing info onto developers, reddit say its not possible to get sideload. I've read we are on usb2 and not 3. so option will be wireless only, also a Samsung tread someone mentioned it is apparently queued to be released, but that was back in April. so who knows.
Hotflushblondie
Explorer
Options
As my computer is broken I like using my Dex station i got it free when I brought my note 8 from new from Samsung I still love my note 8 and it still looks new but the phones were getting so big and my hands are small when they brought out the z flip it was just what I wanted my favourite thing is the flex mode sometimes when I revert back to my note 8 I forget and try to fold it lol 🤣
0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
other phone I have for work is the iPhone se 2020. its nice and small, so I can hide the shame. 😀 I managed to get smart view working, so I can link zwift to an LG TV, but want to get it running out here, dex did the job well

20210119_174251_974.jpg